looking for a subaru

matt81xs

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys, recently sold my tacoma due to lack of space/newborn and a 7 yr old so im on the hunt for a subaru.....id prefer a late 90's early 00's rs 2.5/impreza or late 90's legacy gt...if anyone has or knows of someone whos selling or wants to make some cash let me know....motivated buyer thanks guys

nm guys...found one today after dropping off the truck and recieving payment...i still walked away with 2 grand so i get to buy alot of parts for the xs now......thanks guys

What did you get? My brother had a Red/Maroon 2000 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 2-door. Had a hood scoop, spoiler, and I think fog lights. Manual transmission of course.. Was a nice little car. He sold it and got a 2006 Impreza and he wished he would have kept the older one. What did you get for your truck.. I amazes me how much those Tacomas hold their value..

travis, i actually got a 2000 subaru rs 2.5 manual.....silver in color....came with alot of extras, carbon fiber hood with functional scoop, injen intake, full catback exhaust, jenson touch screen, full body kit, halo headlamps with high/low/fog hids with only 110k....my tacoma was a 02 ex cab with 145k and needed about 500-600 in parts which i made known to the buyer and he was cool with it. i got 7500 for my truck and i bought the subaru for 5300....so i banked some cash and have enough to finish by xs brat build.....

Im also a member on Rs25.com... check it out, lots of info and parts. Im building a turbo swapped 95 impreza wagon.

ive been on there a few times to check stuff out, currently joined mainelysubarus.com a maine based subaru club....first meet on wed...

Back