Looking for bikes for online magazine

The website is MaxRevs.co.uk

We have recently added the bikes section as an extension to our cars section. This extension is to support our vision of "one online garage" for our members. Since many members both own cars and bikes, we've added the possibility to add both.

For this new section, we are contacting forum members asking if bike owners would be interested in sharing their bikes and projects with us and our visitors.

Thank you.

The website is MaxRevs.co.uk

We have recently added the bikes section as an extension to our cars section. This extension is to support our vision of "one online garage" for our members. Since many members both own cars and bikes, we've added the possibility to add both.

For this new section, we are contacting forum members asking if bike owners would be interested in sharing their bikes and projects with us and our visitors.

Thank you.

Ooooooooooohh! Double posting,nice!!!:doh:

I like your site and good luck building it up. Once you get past the stuffy old farts on this site who have the idea"my way or the hiway", you can be free of them and have your own train of thought and act as an individual..There are those of us here on this site who are open to new thoughts and ideas...Go for it man, you are on the right track.

I like your site and good luck building it up. Once you get past the stuffy old farts on this site who have the idea"my way or the hiway", you can be free of them and have your own train of thought and act as an individual..There are those of us here on this site who are open to new thoughts and ideas...Go for it man, you are on the right track.

Thank you for the appreciation. :)

Back