Looking for custom Kick start pedals?

Kups650

wally
Reaction score
I'd love to run an old BMX pedal or something, but since we're blessed with 1 piece cast kickers, I thought Id see if there is any interchange to a different style.

I've seen XS's with them, just haven't found the parts in my search.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

all the ones you see on xs's are custom made. not too hard to make if you have a welder.
1303774024.jpg

I just ordered a set of red bear trap Bmx pedals. I only need one obviously. Let me know if ur interested.

Posted via Mobile

Member reSwbill sells them. He also has them on eBay.

Posted via Mobile

Thanks greeper. Xs650.com members get free shipping on these if purchased directly from me instead of through eBay. These are powder coated in any color you want. $80 shipped in the USA
2011-05-20230844.jpg

Thanks guys!

I would be interested in that, but not a bear trap. I was thinking more like a shimano DX.

Is it possible to swap the pedal cage to another pedal with the same shaft size? maybe buy an arm without the pedal?

Thanks guys!

I would be interested in that, but not a bear trap. I was thinking more like a shimano DX.

Is it possible to swap the pedal cage to another pedal with the same shaft size? maybe buy an arm without the pedal?

This is what my plan is. Im gonna weld a large 9/16 nut onto it and round it off so I can change it up

Posted via Mobile

Thanks greeper. Xs650.com members get free shipping on these if purchased directly from me instead of through eBay. These are powder coated in any color you want. $80 shipped in the USA
2011-05-20230844.jpg
Hey what's up man just wondering if you had any brass kickers left in stock!? Will buy as soon as possible

Hey guys yes I'm still around. My main business SgS Powder coating has been so busy that I havent made many kickers but I am still making them on a order basis. Contact me through email at xscooltoy@gmail.com Thanks

2011-05-20230844.jpg
Desperately want this kicker! emailed and called SGS this week -- hoping for a response

Back