Wanted - Looking for: Manual petcocks, Mini Tacho & an enduro tank

lumberjack

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Looking for: Yamaha Enduro tank, Uni pods or maybe carbs?

Hey there!

I am looking for a 1970s Yamaha enduro gas tank WITH PETCOCK and GAS CAP. MX DT RT etc. Ideally, I'd like one that has a 9Liter capacity (RT360 is the best option!)

I am also trying to change the K&N style filters on my BS38 for some UNI type filters, so used it fine, if they're clean enough :thumbsup:

I MIGHT be interested in an entire upgraded carb setup (VM34's, or the Keihin's PWK's from Mike's XS). I would like to have some nice carbs, rather than the annoying BS38s I have on there, that seem to trouble me!

Also hunting for the manual petcocks (or one, to convert to single) for a 1979 Special tank (since I have the vacuum petcocks).
If you have a couple Manual petcocks for me (or even a single petcock conversion), please reply or message me.

Thanks!

I am in Canada, by the way!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Mounting bolt spacing on the early manual XS650 petcocks is different than late vacuum petcocks so there are no (or few) used ones available. You will have to buy special made manual petcocks with the correct bolt spacing from either XS Direct (in Canada), MikesXS (US) or find something on eBay.

Mounting bolt spacing on the early manual XS650 petcocks is different than late vacuum petcocks so there are no (or few) used ones available. You will have to buy special made manual petcocks with the correct bolt spacing from either XS Direct (in Canada), MikesXS (US) or find something on eBay.

Thank you for that heads up! :)

Well then, at the price of those petcocks, I may as well snag a used Enduro tank, and a $9-15 replacement screw in petcock for one of those!

Back