Looking for new bars

Austblue

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Gents,

While I like the big wide bars that came on my bike for comfort, I'm after a set that follow the style of the bike and look less like they belong on a bagger. I thought I had found a good set at Dime city and for the price I was going to buy these and a set of drag bars to compare and see what I liked but they are sold out and not able to advise when they'll restock.
Here's the style I was chasing:
http://www.dimecitycycles.com/vinta...rts-satin-black-supermoto-bars-23-12571s.html

Prefer satin black and nothing too high or too swept. I actually like the look of the curved drag bars that come on the new HD but cannot find a source and I'm afraid if I ring the local HD dealer they'll quote me $200. (Quoted $150 for a front brake light switch and 8wks wait!).

Any tips on sourcing these?

Thanks. I think the Euro has a bit more sweep and rise than I'm after as its a bit similar to what I have.

That is correct. The euros are swept more. Honestly I've had good luck finding that style at local cycle supply stores/dealerships. They are pretty popular, typically pretty cheap, and usually not too hard to find. I'd call around to some local suppliers if you have some nearby.

I ordered a set of mikesxs i believe, and they were way long...just cut em down to fit

Check out "livingdeadmc" on here. He runs Jumpstreet Customs. His stuff is well built, TIG welded and looks killer. Tell him ChampCo Customs sent you.

Back