For Sale - Looking for timing advancer

Hard 90

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I need the complete timing advancer setup. Does anyone have one for sale? The best way to get a hold of me as I’m am not on here a lot is to call or text me at(828) 312-5874.

I need the complete timing advancer setup. Does anyone have one for sale? The best way to get a hold of me as I’m am not on here a lot is to call or text me at(828) 312-5874.

you telling me ! ;)

last time was 2015 and you wanted something then too.!

Coming on here four times in six years requesting parts and advice and then not even bothering to come back and check for replies isn't exactly friendly is it !
this is a biking community bud not a spare parts store :rolleyes: This is all about giving something back as well as receiving.

Might be a good start to make a post introducing yourself and telling us a little about yourself, picture of the bike/s etc . There are many members on here that have considerable spare parts and would help anyone out that was stuck for a part but you'd be likely to get a better response if it didn't look like the only time you can be bothered to come on here is to ask for something and then not bother to return to reply to responses .:)

Sorry there forum police! Yes I have a 650 I’ve been working on for some yrs now. I do have a job & don’t hangout on the enternet. & yes I have bought some parts off of here that I was needing in the past. The members where very helpful with that! I’m trying to spend MONEY! & when you spend MONEY that 99% of the time helps somebody out. So if I’m asking for parts people have parts laying around collecting dust & they can make some cash off of them looks like I would contributing to the cause.

So if I’m asking for parts people have parts laying around collecting dust & they can make some cash off of them looks like I would contributing to the cause.

yeah .....once every 4 years :laugh2: who are you kidding. you only come on here to get something you haven't been able to find elsewhere at a price you're willing to pay . :) what I objected to was you requesting sellers contact you by phone because you are too lazy to log in occasionally :poke:

There are 3 or 4 right now on eBay. I can get the whole setup for around 80 bucks. Like I said I was just seeing if anyone had some laying around they would be willing to sale to put some quick cash in there pocket. As far as calling me or texting it is way easier to go direct to the source. Way have a middle man. But then people like you could watch the hole process.

you telling me ! ;)

last time was 2015 and you wanted something then too.!

Coming on here four times in six years requesting parts and advice and then not even bothering to come back and check for replies isn't exactly friendly is it !
this is a biking community bud not a spare parts store :rolleyes: This is all about giving something back as well as receiving.

Might be a good start to make a post introducing yourself and telling us a little about yourself, picture of the bike/s etc . There are many members on here that have considerable spare parts and would help anyone out that was stuck for a part but you'd be likely to get a better response if it didn't look like the only time you can be bothered to come on here is to ask for something and then not bother to return to reply to responses .:)

yeah .....once every 4 years :laugh2: who are you kidding. you only come on here to get something you haven't been able to find elsewhere at a price you're willing to pay . :) what I objected to was you requesting sellers contact you by phone because you are too lazy to log in occasionally :poke:

There are 3 or 4 right now on eBay. I can get the whole setup for around 80 bucks. Like I said I was just seeing if anyone had some laying around they would be willing to sale to put some quick cash in there pocket. As far as calling me or texting it is way easier to go direct to the source. Way have a middle man. But then people like you could watch the hole process.

Don't take any notice of Peanut........He's always like this...........

You have as much right as the next member to be on here as often and as long as you want.................Sorry i can't help with you request.........Send a PM to member gggGary he has a shitload of XS parts...........