lowbrow fork shrouds?

sinsai750

snsai750
Reaction score
has anyone tried there 35mm fork shrouds was wondering if they would fit length wise and mounts called them but no answer to get specs any info is helpful.

Gonna throw this up here for anybody wondering. Lowbrow had there 35mm fork shrouds on sale at half price for cyber Monday so I got some. I already had a set of Vintage Customs shrouds so I thought I'd compare them. With out having fit them up yet I did a side by side comparison. The ones from lowbrow are quite a bit fatter and longer overall, but slightly shorter from the bottom tree to the top tree. You would need to slightly modify the mounting tabs to fit on an xs lower tree. But all in all I almost positive you could make them work. I'll put up a pic when I can test fit them. Until then.... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449256949.734113.jpg

I've seen those, very nice! $$$, lol. I only bought the lowbrow ones because they were so cheap and was curious. I like my vintage customs set, but SS would be nice! Not to confuse anyone, these in the pic are Vintage Custom, not lowbrow.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449349426.744871.jpg

Back