Mac Hodges Giant scale B29 Crashes in air show

OH Shit! did he say that was a $75,000 plane? Do they know what happened? Any pics of the aftermath?

I'm confused.. searching youtube I found a video of the same crash that was posted a year and a half ago. :umm:

Yes Travis It did happen then :D and he did say it cost that much One of the out side engines quit running and that spelled disaster.
and tadd442 gravity is a Bi--h the bomber was totaled:(

i changed the title

Bummer either way. A lotta hours went into building and trimming her. For a while I thought it was going to recover and then the spin tightened up again. I've seen a few crashes at model airplane shows.......it's never pretty....

^ I've seen several model airplane crashes... at the local park... while I was on the sticks! Thankfully it was a really cheap plane so no biggy! :D I did break it a lot though. It was always my fault for flying such a crappy plane in high winds (that I suck at flying). I need to step it up into the real world of RC Planes. So far I'm just sticking to Phoenix RC Flight Simulator. It's a lot cheaper to crash! :D

^ I think he means because he didn't get the actual crash on video... just the part leading up to the crash :shrug:

i shot the video and if your sayin that i didn't your wrong! nightflyer12345 who uploaded the video is me

I wasn't saying you didn't video it, but that crash is old news and I remember when you first uploaded that video. I am saying you didn't get the crash on video, just the flat spin and descent..

Back