For Sale - Mag Wheels, 21" SS Spokes and a 16" tire

trainwreck13

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to get some money together for my next project so I figured I clean out the shop a little.

Make an offer if anything seems too expensive.

Prices do not include shipping.

PB063976.jpg
PB063977.jpg
PB063980.jpg

Set of mags in good condition, disc front, drum rear. I think they're off of a '79 or '80 model. Bearings in rear wheel are spent and need to be replaced. How does $60 each or $100 for the set sound?

Both wheels are SOLD.

PB063979.jpg

Set of 36 Buchannan SS spokes to lace a disc brake hub to a 21" rim. I had these laced to a xs2 hub but I think all the disc hubs are the same diameter, correct me if I'm wrong. I ran these for about six months before I went to a different hub so they're like new. $75. SOLD

PB063978.jpg

Shinko repop of a goodyear speed grip double white wall tire. 5.00x16. Brand new, never mounted. $60. SOLD.

Last edited:
I'll take the rear drum mag. If you want to shoot mema price in shipping to 67026 that works.

EDIT:
TW. I got your PM. I'll still take the rear wheel, I changed my mind. I sent you a PM as well.

Last edited:
I will be in Greenville, NC for a concert this friday and I can meet you with the cash in hand that day if you'd be willing to wait this week to get rid of it.
Correction: Turns out my buddy has a spare rear tire sitting around. But I can't find how to delete this post.

Last edited:
Back