making a bike street legal

mkesbest

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
so in the process of getting my "home built title" I need to have my bike pass a dmv inspection. Anyone know of any controls that have small buttons for blinkers? or maybe some of you have fabbed stuff up? Was going to run just a biltwell throttle, no front brake and super clean...but now have to atleast have blinkers for a little while. I guess if I can do this without it being bulky id keep them. Any thoughts or pictures would be great. I got a ways to go before I tackle this but I should have the frame done in a few weeks. Thanks

It is really a state to state issue. Check with another in state local builder and see what they say. Here in Florida almost anything goes. In return we have to put up with some stupid crap on the road along side of us.

It is really a state to state issue. Check with another in state local builder and see what they say. Here in Florida almost anything goes. In return we have to put up with some stupid crap on the road along side of us.

ive thought about just mounting everything up and taking it during the dead of winter in a pick up, then id hope I don't have to prove it works...theres a local shop here I may just stop in there and see if they have any suggestions...I knew I had to good of a deal to be true :banghead:

Back