Microcephaly and Motorcycles

xsjohn

8-1 lover
Reaction score
Thought I would post the thread for all the junk that is in the back of my mind.........

Just for the record here is the definition of Microcephaly websters ....god it may be me......

Microcephaly is a neurodevelopmental disorder in which the circumference of the head is more than two standard deviations smaller than average for the person's age and sex. Microcephaly may be congenital or it may develop in the first few years of life. The disorder may stem from a wide variety of conditions that cause abnormal growth of the brain, or from syndromes associated with chromosomal abnormalities.

In general, life expectancy for individuals with microcephaly is reduced and the prognosis for normal brain function is poor. The prognosis varies depending on the presence of associated abnormalities.

Dear god it could be me and you too............... :yikes:

Last edited:
John, this has nothing to do with motorcycles other than the title having the word motorcycles in it....

moved to The Lounge...

Good to have you around to to lead us microcephalic's in the right direction.... :laugh:

Just busting balls and trying to have some fun with all of this after 45 years.......xsjohn

.....so I guess with my big ol' Irish head I'm safe, right?

So, John--now I know why the old picture of you had you shooting from the left....obviously you just forgot between shots, right? :laugh:

If Gold Star BSA singles had big heads, would the old Bantams be Microcephalic...?

Inquiring minds want to know........:D

Barb............Could be Macrocephaly........I would have that checked out.........:laugh:

xsjohn

Instant little head......ouch.......xsjohn

Attachments

• Instant little head.jpg
    Instant little head.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 207
My little brother came home from school crying one day. My Mum asked him what was wrong and he replied that the kids in school were calling him 'big head'.
" Oh, now Honey, don't you let that bother you. Tell you what, run down to the store for me and I'll let you get a bit of candy."
Well, he straightened right up and asked her what she needed.
" I need you to get a loaf of bread, gallon of milk and a pound of butter."
" And what am I to carry this all in?" he asked.....
" Put it in your hat." She replied.

Think I found Barb's new motorcycle....plenty of wheels and classy too...........xsjohn

Attachments

• High Heel 1.jpg
    High Heel 1.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 213
Back