Mikes XS Pamco out of stock...?

RCGRT

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a pamco 277 rephase ignition with advance unit kit from Mikes XS, how ever he shows to be out of stock, I've already emailed to ask when they might be available but no response so far. Anyone have any experience dealing with him, maybe how often he restocks these items?

Be prepared to wait. He was out of the ultimate Pamco kits for some time and now has them in stock. He's also out of big bore kits too. They have been good about responding to my emails.
jefft

The Ultimate Pamco was actually the last one to sell out, I know because I bought the last one. At that point they were out for months. I ended up buying the Ultimate because I had already waited months for the regular kit for the 80-84 to come back in stock.

Hmmm, wonder if I can just get the Pamco from Pamco Pete, and find two coils elsewhere? I'd also have to buy the timing advance unit from Mike, but it appears he has that in stock...

Yeah, thats what I'm thinking, but where would I have no idea where to get two high output single tower coils, I suppose that is a question Pete would be able to answer as well, I'll email him later today, does he run weekends? or m-f only?

I'm not sure honestly, I'd have to ask Pete that question, seems as they would...
So you use the dual output coil? Are you running rephased?

Hey, guys...I just checked www.mikesxs.com and he shows in stock for all three of the kits with the advancer and rod.

He is out of stock for the 277 kit with the advancer and rod, but that is because he is waiting for me. We have had a run on 277 kits and basic systems lately, hope to catch up next week. I sent him a small quantity last week, but apparently they are already gone.

Hey, guys...I just checked www.mikesxs.com and he shows in stock for all three of the kits with the advancer and rod.

He is out of stock for the 277 kit with the advancer and rod, but that is because he is waiting for me. We have had a run on 277 kits and basic systems lately, hope to catch up next week. I sent him a small quantity last week, but apparently they are already gone.

Pete,
Thanks a lot, that really clears things up. In this case I'll try and wait till next week and order the 277 kit from him as it comes out as a pretty good deal with all of the needed parts for this swap.

Also, when you get a chance, I sent you an email last night about some rephase timing/firing questions...
Thanks again!

I put in an order for the ultimate kit yesterday. Haven't heard back yet, but I'll post whether it gets shipped right away or if there is a stall.

I got an email from Mikes XS today, says the 277 Pamco kits will be in late next week.

Back