Wanted - Mikuni VM Roundslide Carb

hutch08

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
As the title says, im looking for a single VM34 to use for my custom 2-1 intake manifold. 650 central is out of stock, may consider a vm36 depending on price..

No Chinese knock off!

Did you ever find yourself a carb? I'm into flying trikes as well (some trikes do have wings) and a lot of 2 stroke japanese engines are used. One source for parts is a company called J Bird power supplies (262) 626-2611 located in Wisconsin. They will have a carb for you. On another note what intake are you using? I'm thinking of going this route as well just to be a little different.

Hey, I honestly thought that was a sarcastic b.s. response at first... Then I checked out j-bird and what do you know, your for real about the flying trikes...haha

I'll contact them and see what they say...

I'm going to build my own 2-1, the wiseguy units are nice but none put the carb in the right place I want it.

Thanks!

seems like this is becoming a VM swap meet thread. Anyone have a use for 1 or 2 VM38s with manifolds, throttle cables and big honking par of aircleaners? I would have to open them to see if there are any issues and how they are jetted. they were on an XS650 but PO could not make it run good so replaced the complete engine. They aren't doing me any good.

go to your local bike shop and ask if they use W.P.S(wester power sports) as a distributor. They sell the vm34 retail they are like 120 brand new but you will have to buy a main and pilot jet but you will probably have to jet it anyways since you are doing a 2-1 intake....

Back