For Sale - Misc. Parts from a 1980 XS650

missile150

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Look further down the page for the updated list. Picture to come as soon as I can get to them. Thanks!

I have a bunch of stuff from a 1980, and some from a 1981. Seats, grab bar, taillight, air boxes, new air filters, sissy bar, working starter, rotor (am unsure of how good it is, but it worked but looks crappy), luggage rack, gas tank with no dents but no key, bars, and a bunch of things I can't think of. Let me know what you need and I will see if I have it. Some of this stuff is gone, like the front fender and most turn signals. Great prices, too. I just need to make room. Let me know. I can get better pictures if you need them of specific parts. Thanks.

Last edited:
Updated list of things that are left since my pictures are wrong. I need to post some new ones. This list does not include shipping.

Alternator - $15
Handlebars - $15
Rear Grab Bar - $10
Rear Shocks - $20 for the pair SOLD
Headlight Chrome Trim Ring - $10
Throttle with both left and right grips - $10 SOLD
Swingarm for a drum brake - $25 SOLD
Both side covers (metal) - $10 each
Original air boxes - $15 for the pair
Plastic inner rear fender - $5
Sissy Bar with pad - $20 SOLD
Luggage rack with lights - $20 SOLD
Chain guard - $10
Gas tank with one key - $25
Brake lever and master cylinder with first attached brake line only - $10

I may have missed something. I will look and add pictures this weekend. Thanks.

Last edited:
Total for Throttle and grips, Shift lever & Kicker? to 54143 just qoute what you have left i uknow some may be gone.
Thanks

I can ship the grips and throttle for $25 via usps. Let me get them out tonight, but pm me your paypal info and I will send you a request. If they fit in a small box I could be less.

Back