MONSTERCRAFTSMAN Turbo Charged XS650 Running first try!

Well I hate to give it away, but yes is actually is going into the board tracker frame and will literally be the bees knees...

The unavailing of this completed bike will be at the:

Timonium Motorcycle Show on Feb. 10,11,12 right near baltimore maryland.

Monstercraftsman will have a full-on Custom Parts store so mark your calendars and come check us out!!! It will definitely be the coolest thing going on in Feb. on the east coast.

For a lame website to see truthful details go to:
http://cycleshow.net/home.html

Jon, I'd love to get out there and see that this coming February! I'm in Ellicott City, MD, but I can never seem to get anywhere near that show! :(

TC

I know you guys put a lot of work into it. I am not downing you to put it out on YOUTUBE in any way. I have just been around this industry longer than most and seen a lot of ideas that guys came up with and made and got stolen out from under them and TURBO's are not new on any bike buy no means but your idea is simple and easy to do. There has been a long history of who made the first hubless wheel BILLY LANE or AMEN and i have seen a hubless wheel in the 70's at bike week by a guy from TEXAS but its who stole the idea first and is making the money from it. You will gets copys as soon as you put it out NO DOUT! there are already copies of the XS charging system and everyone taking credit for it .
I think its a great idea and i wish you luck.
Sorry if i hurt any feeling and you are new in this industry and will see what i am talking about down the line.

Sbarro made the first true hubless wheel. At least that is the first one I saw. I remember reading his hubless wheel came about the same time as CAT Scan machines due to the large precision bearing developed for the machine. All the others copied that one.

Back