Moto GP

I've been there for two days, just got home. It was awesome, and aside from the races, there were more motorcycles than I've ever seen outside of Daytona Bike week-thousands. Spent yesterday in the infield viewing from various spots and checking out all the stuff, and today we watched the races from great seat above turn four-we could see turns one through five.

Saw one XS650 tracker yesterday parked near us in the infield.

John

This one?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 99
Nope, it was a yellow. Does that mean you were there? Odds are there were several, just didn't see them.

There were a whole lot of motorcycles I never saw. It looked like every Ducati in N. America was there.

John

Yes, I was there yesterday. Ended up getting parked right behind the big red Honda tent. Watched from atop the hill in T10. Really wish I would have made it out east to the Marion County Fairgrounds Saturday night to watch the flat track race they moved out there. Oh, well. Could not have been a nicer day to be at THE track. Unfortunate the riders hate the course so much. :shrug:

I was also there took my bike with me and rode it a little bit but I made a needle adjustment on the carbs and was in a hurry and put the left slide in 180 degrees off and it stuck wide open and blew up so now I get to rebuild it again. It was a brand new motor stupid mistake on my part. the race was badass though I sit in turn 1 in covered seating.

Back