motorcycle campers??

Xs_ragu

XS650 Member
Reaction score
im thinking about buying a little tow behind camper for my harley just wondering if any one else has one and the pros and cons??? a new one cost about 4000.00. thinking of a slightly used one? and advice?? :bike:

I have no experience with a motorcycle tow-behind camper... but why not just buy a tent and some nice camping gear?? It would be WAY cheaper than $4000, and it wont ruin your ride.

If you save $50.00 a night camping as opposed to being comfy in a hotel with free breakfast, you would have it paid off in 80 days!

Pro: they are a lot more comfortable than a tent and hard ground.
The added storage is a plus in my mind.

Con: And this is a BIG one. That hardly doesn't have a reverse, you will learn to pick your path and parking carefully. Find one to turn around by the tongue a couple of times before you make up your mind.

I don't personally own one but have pushed a couple out of binds in Branson.

im thinking about buying a little tow behind camper for my harley just wondering if any one else has one and the pros and cons??? a new one cost about 4000.00. thinking of a slightly used one? and advice?? :bike:
........................... hi guys i think you are being ripped off at $4000.... you can get great camper to tow behind bikes alot cheap,,,, or you could make 1 for yourself,,, i knew an old guy in orbost that had a suzuki gs1000g,,,, with a dustings side car and a camper trailer that had a 3/4 bed and all his gear under the bed,,the top would flip backwards nicely and suddenly had had his cooking part of the camper all ready the roof of the camper was the kitchen floor... in the side car he had his 2 dogs that went everywhere with him oh yes he was 67 yrs old,,, regards oldbiker

Back