motorcycle classics magazine

cros36

thread killer
Reaction score
thought i would throw it out there. there is a 4 pg. or so write up about a 73xs650 in the issue of motorcycle classics out now. pretty good read i though. if it wasnt 7 buck i would have picked it.

one of the writers/editors owns one and often writes how-to columns based on servicing it. It's a pretty good mag though I wish they would branch out a bit with regard to the marques they cover.

I've been a subscriber for a couple years. Best mag out there for those of us who choose not to be a sport biker or a Harley type. I agree it would be nice if they were a little more inclined to cover the 60's and 70's Japanese brands more but still, all in all, it's far and away the best we've got.

I've been a subscriber for a couple years. Best mag out there for those of us who choose not to be a sport biker or a Harley type. I agree it would be nice if they were a little more inclined to cover the 60's and 70's Japanese brands more but still, all in all, it's far and away the best we've got.

Landon Hall owned that motorcycle and Landon is the associate editor of Motorcycle Classics. I was lucky enough to buy that bike several weeks ago. Richard Backus wrote the article and he is the editor-in-chief of MC and both are super guys and avid riders. Yeah, about once in a decade it is good to be me.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 123
Back