For Sale - My entire project

Jrluz14

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don't have the time, money, or patience to finish this build. Local sales only please and I'm not interested in parting it out yet.
http://providence.craigslist.org/mcy/3642873827.html

Brembo caliper w/ BRAND NEW pads-SOLD

Pandemonium Brembo caliper mounting kit for 35mm forks-$25 shipped

Ribbed ducktail rear fender-SOLD

7/8" 12" bare zombie apes-$115 shipped

Mikesxs front floating rotor-$115 shipped

Mikesxs black low profile front master-$40 shipped

21" Avon speedmaster front tire-make offer

18" Coker Firestone replica rear tire-make offer

21" front/18" rear polished aluminum wheels w/polished hubs and billet speedo delete spacers-make offer

Last edited:
Looks like you would have had a nice bike after completion. Too bad. I'm sure parting it out on here you would do very well. Good luck

I know you said local only but if you decide you want to ship, I'd be very interested in the mids for my hardtail build. PM me if you change your mind!

Brembo gold line caliper with BRAND NEW pads installed and Pandemonium mounting kit $125 shipped

Edit: this is for a 35mm front end

Last edited:
a few years from now you will be sorry for selling it, dont ask me how i know that. put it in the corner and throw a tarp on her! couple of years from now you can finish her up.

a few years from now you will be sorry for selling it, dont ask me how i know that. put it in the corner and throw a tarp on her! couple of years from now you can finish her up.

Would love to. But I've got my eye on another build. I'm not giving up building in general, just this bike alone.

Here are pics of the battery box.
iO6kTZu.jpg

zkuVmgy.jpg

Here's the rear wheel
tDcGflh.jpg

Back