My first xs650 build.

sh!t the world is coming to an end... lol go get a broom and try this.
IMAG0196.jpg

How about two of them?
IMAG0198.jpg

sorry for no new updates or pics. I have been busy working on my house/garage running new wiring and remodeling my breezeway. I have an update on sunday. Im going to try and get the new steam bearing put in and the new wheel bearings.

Stay tuned...

Craigslist deal of the day.. Picked up a running 1978 motor with carbs, coils full wiring harness, and exhaust pipes. All for $125!! lol the cabs have stuff engraved into them... might have to try and sand it down. couldnt pass up the deal. I will still run the motor that I already have due to it has less miles and is alot cleaner. lol

IMAG0232.jpg

IMAG0233.jpg

SORRY FOR SLACKING!!

So here is a little update. I stripped the frame down, cut out the stock neck gussets and cleaned up all the old welds. Nothing smells better then some 36 year old metal bring cut off lol.. I have some TC Bros neck gussets ill be welding in soon. I also for the new front end put on. With all new tapered bearings. (I will write up a some better info later. On the how to part.)

Next step is to get my rear wheel milled down and have the rear hub milled to fit.

IMAG0259.jpg

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg

And YES i will be running that fat of a rear tire. 170!!! When I was out in OH and stopped in at the TC Bros shop and picked up all my goodies. I was talking with Tyler and he was telling me that the biggest I would be able to run was a 140 and that would be pushing it.. Well I intend to prove him wrong!! lol.

he was telling me that the biggest I would be able to run was a 140 and that would be pushing it...

With a stock sprocket anyway....
it wasn't big enough for me either:
DSCN0603.jpg

Bike is looking really good man, can't wait to see it all the way together. Do Work!

Don't mean to be a pain but would love to know how you put the gsxr forks also if you could email me explains that would help ! Can't wait for more updates on the build!
My email is
Skaterchad55@yahoo.com
Thanks again!!

Any chance someone could post up the info on the fork swap? If not I can post an email but it seems like there's a lot of interest.

Back