My new ride...74 RD350 2-Stroke Twin

remainincognito

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
34xer2v.jpg

I'm so jealous. I would almost give my left nut for that. My dad had one when I was a kid I loves riding it. It looks great.

i sold a rough runner 73 r5350 (almost same as RD, drum front and power port instead of reeds) last summer, never had time for it and figured i wouldnt for a while....well now im kicking my ass for that....

Well as long as we are walking down memory lane, I bought a new one in 74, love the maroon color, and then a 75. Sold both of them, loved to work on them and fix them up. Glad I sold both of them, too tempermental for my riding style. They are fast a grease lightning thou

Thanks for the compliments. I had an rd400 a few years back and missed it. This thing is a blast to ride.

My first bike was a '71 RD350 I bought used in 1972. Traded it for a new TX500 in 1973 and never went back to smokers again. That one however is really sharp. Good move.

Thats a nice RD350 but im a hotroder so the dirt nap is more my style! this thing is a power to weight freak! i think like 197lbs to 76hp crazies RD ive seen a guy named Slim built it
HPIM0401.jpg

Back