My xs650 bobber/cafe build 4-5-13

Here are some new photos of the bike so far. have few parts off to chrome. "alot of the motor covers" haha. sorry that the pics or bad. haha. we have new updates when parts come in. but the powder coat looks sick in person... almost done. haha

Attachments

• redefine cycles custom parts 009.jpg
    redefine cycles custom parts 009.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 154
  • redefine cycles custom parts 010.jpg
    redefine cycles custom parts 010.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 137
  • redefine cycles custom parts 005.jpg
    redefine cycles custom parts 005.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 119
  • redefine cycles custom parts 004.jpg
    redefine cycles custom parts 004.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 142
the more I look at those chrome wheels, the more I love them! Agreed about the rotor, but I think a drilled stock rotor would look sick!

This is the second bike with "29" on it - is there something special about the number?

BADASS!

Love the look of this build! Are those tires Shinko's? I just ordered some Shinko 777's. they look good.

yes i cant find a nice rotor so im going to drill holes to have more of a race look to it. thanks i love the chrome wheels havent seen anyone do it. so i did. haha. and for the 29 its my lucky number. its been in my life since birth haha jun 29 haha so it has a lot of meaning to it. thanks for all the love..... love the xs650 and yes they are 777 shinko's if you can see i have dice valve caps to match 777 haha. have use shinko's stealth for all mine and customers race bikes (drag racing) cheap and a great tire.

Any problems with the rear tire getting hitting the seat over a big enough bump or worse the rear end of the rider? they look pretty close together in the pictures.

Back