My Yamaha bobber

calgarychopper

XS650 Member
Reaction score
DSC07217.jpg

DSC07213.jpg

DSC07214.jpg

first attempt at posting pics of my bike.

John

The two honda cb750 bikes chopped by me as well.The orange bike I built with my nephew and gave it to him.The grey and black bike has an 836cc hot-rod motor, fun to ride but not quite the same as the xs.

Thought it looked familiar, I started with that color on my Sportster. Mine is somewhat of a variation, I changed the metallics and the pearls to give it more effect then put it over a brighter base color (since my formula was fairly translucent) it came out pretty wild. You have a great lookin Yammer there...diggin' it!!!!!!!!!!

DSC02963.jpgThanks for the kind remarks.

I would like to see a pic of your sportster, I can only see a little taste of it in your avatar.

Here is a pic of my 2003 xlh 883/1200.AME chopper kit,14 degree-6" over,n-4,mikuni,Baker 6 speed,polished & ported heads,single fire ign,larger custom fuel tank.

John

Great looking bike. From alberta also. Doing first build. Where could i find a bobberseat.

Gary

I get a few of my parts from Cycle-X.Ken and Sue are really nice people, they do a ton of stuff for the Honda cb750 sohc.Being jap bikes they do the 7/8" bars,controls and the stitched seats.You can see a couple of my Honda bikes on their website.

Our dollar is good now so its affordable to mail order from them.I always phone my order in and it comes usps/canada post.Takes about 8-10 days.

Where abouts in AB are you??

I am hoping to put three of my bikes in the Calgary World of Wheels in february next year.

John

thanks for the info.do you have a email address or ph no. for cycle-x.ken. I live just south of camrose in newnorway. youll have to let me know if you put your bikes in the big show. would love to see the xs. gary

Back