Make Offer - N.O.S. helmets, tanks, seats...

The first tank from the left is a cb350 4 cylinder tank, and the other two are cb350 twin cylinder tanks. If I really knew my stuff, I could tell you the exact year of each tank, but I'm just not that educated on the smaller displacement Hondas.

Any part #'s on those Honda seats? I can look up the model(s) they fit.

I also would be interested in some tires for my CB550. The original sizes were 3.25-19 front and 3.75-18 rear. I know a 4.00-18 rear will work, too. Not sure what that equates to in modern tire sizing, but I can look it up....probably a 100/90-19 and a 110/90-18.

Hello
I´m Intrested at the 3 Honda seat at the second picture
do you have some better pics and how mutch is it?
do you can still ship it to germany?
with kind regards
Micha

the mojority of the helmets are 60 bucks, some are 70 or 75 but more than half of them are 60. i will be looking at the previous post's and PM's from last week and letting them have dibs. the shop here is crazy busy and i most likely wont be able to look at the computer again till tonight or tomorrow morning. pricing does not include shipping.
as far as the seats and tanks go i do not have part numbers yet, one of the tanks is on ebay and the double step seat is sold.

helmets22.jpg

helmets21.jpg

helmets17.jpg

helmets16.jpg

you can see the size on some of the helmets...
helmets23.jpg

helmets14.jpg

helmets13.jpg

helmets12.jpg

helmets11.jpg

helmets10.jpg

helmets9.jpg

From about here down they are all about mediums...

helmets8.jpg

helmets7.jpg

helmets5.jpg

helmets6.jpg

helmets3.jpg

helmets4.jpg

helmets24.jpg

Do u still have the black tank on the left in the first pic? And what size is the red white and blue 3/4 helmet?

Any of the street visored helmets left in small? Seems I'm late to the party but I've been looking for a new old stock Bell for a while.

Back