nakedness on my rat bastard

slackjaw44

greasy summmbitch
Reaction score
Finally was able to get the engine out of the frame, stripping paint today..great fun. Guys any ideas where i can buy an orangle metal flake cheap? what's your thoughts on painting the frame/fender/tank all the same colors? that's my 55 Caddy in the back :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you paint the tins orange then I'de make sure to go a different color other than black on the frame. Might look to much like Harley colors (yuppie harley colors) What are the forks and wheels going to be? It'd look great all orange flaked with some bright chrome wheels, forks, and polished engine. Not a rat anymore than though...
55' Caddy's are one of my fav's. Priced chrome trim on that bad boy yet. You may shit your self lol

triple orange looks good
triumph123.jpg

Daaayummm! That's a nice Trump! That's probably the best color orange you can find. Not really flake, more pearl looking to me?.. Kinda like the wizard sleeze bike too

DSCF0055.jpg

dscf00343-1024x768.jpg

sweet thanks bud

edit*

I have in my mind an image of how my bike is going to look but i cannot achieve it with this frame (need about three to four more inches stretched) and wheels..

need spokes and a little bit longer frame and different tires..

but that is out of my budget :(

What stretch do you have? Most of my favorite builds of these xs's have zero strecth in the rear. Lowering them can make them appear stretched if that makes any sense. Lowered in the back and lower forks to level out the frame. The 2 bikes above aren't that modified. Well the xs does have a goose neck frame. But check out the low ass forks there. Looks like he stuffed a 21 up front and a 16 in the rear. Trump looks like 21/ 18. they both also have a deep tunneled tank. To lower it down closer to the engine

Back