For Sale - narrow frisco style bars for xs

new rise kustoms

New Rise Kustoms
Reaction score
9" rise,no pull back, raw, extra narrow, fits xs 650 trees. $80 Let me know if anyone is interested. I have paypal and will ship. Thanks!

Attachments

• narrow bars1.JPG
    narrow bars1.JPG
    255.4 KB · Views: 165
  • narrow bars 2.JPG
    narrow bars 2.JPG
    242.7 KB · Views: 161
Right on, your probably ready for spring to actually show up also! I make several different styles of handlebars including "one off" stuff. let me know if your interested at all and we could probably meet somewhere. Thanks.

Do you have/make any kind of drag bars? Clubman/track bars type stuff? I live 20mins away and might be interested in picking something up for my bike from you. Let me know.

Thanks

I can make them, but you can get them on ebay for under $50 and I cant fabricate them for that. That will probably be your best bet for that style bar unless you want something specific and cant find it. let me know!

Thanks man...just figured I'd ask being that I would probably be able to see them before I actually bought them rather than just buying off the internet. I'm also working on a bobber - probably won't finish it until after the cafe - so I'll probably hit you up for some z-bars later. Thanks again.

Back