Wanted - Sissy bar for '80 Special

Twenty2

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for a stock, bolt on sissy bar for my 1980SG. The tricky part is that I'm in Canada and shipping from the US is basically a non-starter as it makes things too expensive.
I'm not really sure what one of these goes for as there aren't really any on eBay. I'd like to be around $100, shipping in and again this really only makes sense if shipped from within Canada or if someone in the US is willing to basically give one away.

Thanks and please let me know if anyone has anything.

You have a friend on the other side of the boarder?
Ship to him, you drive across and pick it up.
Not sayin' I've ever done that... say 5 or 6 times... :sneaky:... but that's one way to save.

You've seen the pics of mine. I'd let it go for 40 bucks. You'd be well under your limit if I could sip to a US address.

Where at in Canada? I have one or more. I'm just across the line in Lynden.
Unfortunately the other side of the continent.... my closest US city would be Buffalo.

You have a friend on the other side of the boarder?
Ship to him, you drive across and pick it up.
Not sayin' I've ever done that... say 5 or 6 times... :sneaky:... but that's one way to save.

You've seen the pics of mine. I'd let it go for 40 bucks. You'd be well under your limit if I could sip to a US address.
This is an option I've been considering and have done before by getting something shipped to a UPS access point, thinking of it as a last resort at this point, but the condition of yours for $40 is tempting!

I have a sissy bar that I would part with. In Montreal. Son in Burlington visits frequently, so could be sent back with him. If interested, send me a PM, we can take it from there.

Option #3 I have one off a ‘76 that’s a little rusty. If it fits and you want it you’re welcome to it. Also my My son’s GF lives in Windsor. I can get it to her so you pay shipping from inside Canada.

Back