Need pics of engine side cover drilled for custom look????

jimmy5090

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have seen a couple pics of a custom engine cover (left side) drillled and now I am ready to do it and was looking for some ideas. I cant find the pics. Does anyone have any pics of this? I think Hugh did it to his rear drum brake on his bike. Thanks

I did some custom drilling of my LH an alternator covers, not sure if it is what you are looking for though.

full

full

Just what I was looking for. Looks good man. The small cover almost looks like you rounded the lips of the holes? How did you do that? Any pics of the second photo finished? Thanks

Screw the holes. I want to see people who have cut full on custom shapes. I remember seeing a few of these but I cannot find pictures for the life of me. Saw one of a 3 leaf clover and one that was a spade (like the ace of spades).

i did mine in front of the drive sprocket and also trimmed off the extra on the rear of the cover.. gives it a cleaner look

come on that would be to easy.. u have to think outside the box.. i also have a 3 inch dia sight glass at the base of my fuel tank near the seat... now that is a fuel gauge.. when u cant see the fuel its time for gas..

Back