New Guy From Canada

i'm from Edmonton/Fort McMurray here! in the process of moving back to edmonton, and building my 78 hardtail. i'd be interested to see your seat work!

Wow, its finally happening.................Canadian world domination of motorcycle web sites is in progress....................outstanding:thumbsup:

Today the site...tomorrow the _______? Once taken over TRG, what would you call it? Would I have to learn French? Could I get a deal on Cuban cigars? You Go TRG with your secret strategy of Tribal Alliances :thumbsup:

Yea Gods....talk about "Northern Exposure"....sure hope we don't have to build another fence?

Oh yes....Mikuni Carburetors, beautiful laced Seventh Son Leather seats, really good Brembo brakes, Magura master cylinders, airboxes, K&N internals, 17 & 31 teeth sprockets, Viton o-rings, JBM Boots & Bellows. Motorcycle Content dominated apolitical post.

Can't we all just get along? Blue

Last edited:
Hello I'm also from Alberta, (St. Albert). I'm also at the build a seat point of my XS650 build. If you're not too far (Edm.) I'd like to meet up with you to get some ideas. Thanks

If I ever get my bike on the road and some miles on her I'd love to meet up with everyone in the Edmonton area. BUT the way things are going it will be next year before I feel comfortable riding that far on her. I could host everyone in Calgary next year though. By then I'll have the new place and lots of room.

I'm just from Wisconsin but I have smuggled XS parts into Canada.
gggGary
Master of international intrigue.

I lived in Toronto for years in Richmond Hill and the best thing east of Younge street is the lake. Boy do I miss real lakes :-(

Back