new guy from chicago

jurand

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
good evening everybody,

i am new on this forum and would like to know if there is somebody from chicago? i am interested in chopping and hardtailing xs650. was thinking about tc bros or g&l choppers hardtail and wonder if somebody in chicagoland made this and would like to see his ride. do not have xs650 but looking around for a decent one. i am not a big guy (short legs) and would try one before i will make final decision. thank you for info...

Peter

I am from the rockford area, however, i have not chopped any bikes so I probably wouldn't be any help for ya. sorry :thumbsup:

im in the land.......joliet and i happen to have a bike with each tc...gl...and homemade. what is it that your looking for? both websites have lots if pictures of there tails installed. if your looking for a bike that is already done i am bout to be selling one, too make room for the 2 stockers i just got and am got to chop up

Dude....im totally going .....probably by my self too..I have no friends:laugh:

Posted via Mobile

I'd say "let's ride together," but I spent the day in the hospital after tweaking my back lifting a KZ400 motor. First back injury of my life, this really sucks. Not sure if I'll be able to ride. Right now I can't even bend over, the idea of kickstarting a bike is laughable. So annoying.

Where are you heading up from? Never beard of "TOILET" IL :)

OakBehringer;

Sorry to hear of your injury. When riders ask about removing engines from their bikes, I recommend using 2 people with pipes and slings.................to prevent injuries. Hopefully others planning to do this work will read this.

Sure you have! Im in joliet:laugh:
Back injurys suck sorry to hear about it hopefully its not a permanent issue. Maybe it will clear up. What town/neighborhood are you in? It would be pretty sweet if you were south of the city and north of me(well we already know your north of me)

Posted via Mobile

Back