New projects!

DB90

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Picked up this load of stuff today for the low low price of $400!!!

There's what appears to be based on the motor numbers a 77 or 78 and a 79. Loads of engine parts, lots of brake stuff, 2 XS front ends and an old Harley Davidson Ironhead front end. 2 sets of wheels (spoke set and mag set), hardtailed frame and a brand new TC Bros hardtail, 2 sportster tanks and a stock XS tank.

Also 2 different sets of carbs. I believe they are BS38's?

I'd say it was a good haul!

I may be in the market for a titled frame in the nearish future. I will also likely be posting some stuff for sale! Need something? Feel free to message me! I'll see if I have it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231210-234421~2.png
    Screenshot_20231210-234421~2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20231210-234411~2.png
    Screenshot_20231210-234411~2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20231210-234415~2.png
    Screenshot_20231210-234415~2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20231210-234426~2.png
    Screenshot_20231210-234426~2.png
    964.3 KB · Views: 47
Great grab... ! ... I don't need of the parts.. but at that price...I'd get them.. 😎

Picked up this load of stuff today for the low low price of $400!!!

There's what appears to be based on the motor numbers a 77 or 78 and a 79. Loads of engine parts, lots of brake stuff, 2 XS front ends and an old Harley Davidson Ironhead front end. 2 sets of wheels (spoke set and mag set), hardtailed frame and a brand new TC Bros hardtail, 2 sportster tanks and a stock XS tank.

Also 2 different sets of carbs. I believe they are BS38's?

I'd say it was a good haul!

I may be in the market for a titled frame in the nearish future. I will also likely be posting some stuff for sale! Need something? Feel free to message me! I'll see if I have it.
I have two complete Specials (that are good for cutting up) with titles up here in Olympia I'll sell you for a great price if you'd like. One motor turns, despite being a rusty exterior, the other does not despite not having a lot of exterior corrosion...go figure? It may be something simple, not sure?

They're just project bikes I snagged when I was thinking ahead toward Street Trackers, but I already have an 81 Special II that Im doing that to.

I dont think I'm ever going to get around to working on these as I have many other projects stacked up in front of them...I may regret getting rid of these, dunno? However, I could sure use the space.

I have two complete Specials (that are good for cutting up) with titles up here in Olympia I'll sell you for a great price if you'd like. One motor turns, despite being a rusty exterior, the other does not despite not having a lot of exterior corrosion...go figure? It may be something simple, not sure?

They're just project bikes I snagged when I was thinking ahead toward Street Trackers, but I already have an 81 Special II that Im doing that to.

I dont think I'm ever going to get around to working on these as I have many other projects stacked up in front of them...I may regret getting rid of these, dunno? However, I could sure use the space.
That would be awesome!!! Shoot me a message! Let's chat!

Back