For Sale - new xs flat slide carb kit

gravelman

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
hi guys i have a brand new pair of the pk carbs from 650 direct just installed them work awsome one problem i didnt read all the print there for 74 and up so i cant use my original side covers which i didnt want to loose so 200 bux takes the whole kit i put 15 miles on them for testing thnen removed once i relized my side cover issue thanks joe oh i live in ontario

Last edited:
how were these over stock? and what kind of exhaust are you running? how was performance?

performance was very good easy install and only minor adjustment on air screw and it worked great lovely idle good pull i have the original mikes xs mufflers the kit is as shown in mikes site very happy with it but i want thid bike to look stock so i dont want to hack side covers up i should have read more carefully bout the year they where for

Last edited:
my bike is a 72 xs2 they hit at the bell mouth of the cover i mean i am shure i could mill the ends off but i kind of promised my self to leave the bike cosmeticly stock and so i shall other then that i cant say enough for the performance it pulls hard rite to 7 thousand rpm intant responce and easy install as promised by mikes i just didnt read the year fitment lol so i will put my bs 38s back on and look for another bike to build a cafe bike

Back