new xs forward controls

nightowl49

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
have new xs forward controls truely bolt on with bolts all you need with nice pegs and toes, offered in kit form you weld and paint or ready to bolt on kits are 179$ ready to bolt on 199$ these dont flex when ya stand on em

D&G cyclestuff

Attachments

• DSCF0759.jpg
    DSCF0759.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 380
  • DSCF0761.jpg
    DSCF0761.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 404
how can i get a set of these controls. is every thing included that you need.

everything you see is included plus new motor mount bolts to install them with. i wll put a set on ebay tomorrow for 179 opening bid and 199 buy it now, i sell them direct for 179
with 17$ shipping either way, you will need to make y our linkag rods or purchase them i offer them made from 1/2 rod with heim ends installed for 45$ so buy on ebay or you can paypal us direct or send a money order, if you have any questions drop me a line, the ones you will reciever are nicer than in pic those were my first prototype.
Gary

gstaylor49@hotmail.com

Attachments

• DSCF0784.jpg
    DSCF0784.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 337
  • DSCF0780.JPG
    DSCF0780.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 300
Holy crap, I just realized you're in Chambana!!! Grew up in Arcola.

I'm up in Chicago now, but I love these fwds. I like the looks of these a lot more than the TC Bro's. Would be interested in a set come the near future.

[

i lived in tuscola for like 20 yrs so been to the broom corn lots haha, i have the tc bros forwards thats why i made these i wasnt satisfied with them so designed these they are also more sturdy and stiff on the bike, i just sold a set to a fellow who already had the tc.s he left them in the box. let me know when your ready and ill box a set up
Gary

QUOTE=got556;116089]Holy crap, I just realized you're in Chambana!!! Grew up in Arcola.

I'm up in Chicago now, but I love these fwds. I like the looks of these a lot more than the TC Bro's. Would be interested in a set come the near future.[/QUOTE]

i have seen some 2 into ones that they would work with but not most , so i would have to say probably not, dont want you to get them and not work for you

yes they work with stock headers, and 556 what part do you want in brass ?
toe pegs foot pegs what ? ill have to price some brass but can probably do it

Will these work with HD style female pegs and toe pegs?
Do they include the linkages?
Do they replace the entire front motor mount?

these come with kuraykn foot pegs and toe taps , they are intrigal to them
i will soon have a set that accepts any male end peg and they will fold up
the motor mounts stays where its at these mount thru the motor mmount bolt holes
they come with new lonnger bolts to do this
Gary

Okay I'm ready to throw down the cash on these bro. Would prefer all the pegs to be brass and the mounts,etc to be black. Ahh a Warrior eh? Good ol Cola Wars.

Back