New XS650 Bobber Build

What did you wanna know? All I know is that the stock XS650 frame was married in holy weldness to the Vintage 70's Amen Saviour Plunger Frame. IMHO I think it looks ubber cool! Anything to stand out from the crowd!

Thats the only part of the bike that I won't be redoing or building my self...Everything else I plan on building and customizing on my own. My avatar is the look Im going for... :)

Ya I hear you! I found a donor bike with everything I need, gonna sell the frame and lotsa other stuff from the donor that I dont need.

hey nice i built a savior last year. it was my first build. its a cool fame. i found a new plunger that has round housings for the springs and it has axle plates rather than going through the shocks themselves. looking forward to your build. i should be starting mine soon!

very little info on the savior frame, even less on the xs 650's feel free to ask any questions if you need. replace the brass bushing inside the shocks too. and since theres play in the chain from left to right i recommend a skateboard wheel type tensioner. also keep the shocks nice a lubed with chain waxx.

Last edited:
Back