kevski

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hi I am Kevski, and from the south east of the UK around 30miles east of London, I have just bought a 78/79 xs 650F all there with after market exhausts, an earlier seat, its grubby but working engine sounds good, it's come from stateside, but unfortunately some numpty has welded the fork tops in and done a real bad repair on the main stand, I have corrected the stand but the fork legs I will live with until I get some newer ones, still I have always loved these and will be enjoying this one.

_57_zpsc57cc3a2.jpg

_571_zpsd267811b.jpg

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the site kevski.
Oooo I like your tank decals. Hard to beat tuning forks.
And the shorty pipes let people know your coming home?

On another note because I'm a nosey nora.
The blue containers. . . .manure tea? compost tumblers? rain water collection???
Looks like a loverly garden and yard.

Hello and welcome to the site kevski.
Oooo I like your tank decals. Hard to beat tuning forks.
And the shorty pipes let people know your coming home?

On another note because I'm a nosey nora.
The blue containers. . . .manure tea? compost tumblers? rain water collection???
Looks like a loverly garden and yard.

They are pheasant feeders, feed the little beggars up all through summer then shoot them for xmas, the pipes are loud as for forks that was done on your side of the pond just shows there are idiots on both sides of the atlantic.:) been working on the bike today and the generator is toast so a PMA is going to be purchased for her.

You might have a Halco tuned motor if it is true to the alternator cover.

Someone I know who is a xs650 guru came round last week and was impressed at the throttle response of the motor and is actually wondering if it's halco tuned even though the carbs need synchronising, I put the vac gauges on yesterday, the people who I bought it off took the cover off and put a standard one on, but I will not tear it down just to find out.

Back