NGK'S A PLENTY !

:agree:
***RockAuto testamonial***
Last fall my daughter clipped a mailbox with the mirror of her Honda Pilot. Local dealership wanted almost $400 to replace it, not including paint matching. I found one on RockAuto for $80 plush shipping. It was straight plug and play with the power adjust, heated lens and turn lamp all included. It came in a black gel-coat, which was a perfect match for the rest of her car. I installed it in 15 minutes in the driveway.

Like Marty, RockAuto is always my first stop for replacement parts! They ship fast too.
Same here, was on way home one evening along road where they were doing road work and had plastic barrels along the road edge. Someone set one or knocked one about a foot or so onto the road, clipped my mirror and destroyed it. Found a replacement on Rock Auto. A spray can of matching paint at a local auto-paint shop cost me almost as much as the mirror.

Yes Rock Auto has some great pricing. One needs to be careful when buying multiple items as they may be shipping from different warehouses. This might result in your paying multiple shipping costs. This may not be so much if an issue in the US because domestic shipping costs are relatively low, but when shipping to Canada, it can get expensive.

I like the info tabs on the products where it shows details of the actual products being offered. Manufacture’s close out sales usually have killer pricing

Ordered on April 27 and here it is May 2nd and they`ve made it from Sugar Land TX to St Louis Mo. Not bad for the USPS. Expected delivery Mon May 6th. Only 9 days from TX to KS.:yikes:

Mine have all delivered. I tried to find some of my older plugs to compare against but all I could find are the BPR’s. The absolute only difference I can spot is on the packaging (see warning pics not to use in ultralights). See my side by side comparisons. The single unit shipped from MA. The other four came from IL. The pairs are matched “batch” numbers.

Attachments

• IMG_0711.jpeg
    IMG_0711.jpeg
    363.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0710.jpeg
    IMG_0710.jpeg
    331.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0709.jpeg
    IMG_0709.jpeg
    355.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0712.jpeg
    IMG_0712.jpeg
    454.6 KB · Views: 13
Got mine and they look good. All "Made in Japan" BP7ES plugs, no BPR resistor plugs in the lot. I checked the ones I ordered from England a few years ago and they're made in Thailand. They're probably fine but I like these original Japanese ones better, lol. Good deal too, total for a dozen was less than $20, come out to $1.65 per plug.

Thank you Tony for bringing this to our attention.

Got mine and they look good. All "Made in Japan" BP7ES plugs, no BPR resistor plugs in the lot. I checked the ones I ordered from England a few years ago and they're made in Thailand. They're probably fine but I like these original Japanese ones better, lol. Good deal too, total for a dozen was less than $20, come out to $1.65 per plug.

Thank you Tony for bringing this to our attention.
I think it's the default supply here in the UK. The NGK plugs are widely available in packs of four for older cars. The ones I recently got are without doubt genuine. But made in Thailand.

I received my plugs today. All marked “Japan”. Interesting thing is the batch numbers don’t match. The plugs were placed in the box in random fashion which tells me individual plugs were taken from a bin or shelf and placed in the box for shipping. Not a big deal, but it was a good deal. Thanks Tony for giving everyone the heads up.

The Pony Express (USPS) finally made it to Topeka Kansas today. All 10 plugs are made in Japan and look good to me.:thumbsup: At .77 cents each I should have bought a hundred.:shrug:

Back