Not an XS, but it might give you some ideas...

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Taken at the annual Norton Club Hansen dam meet and ride.

greennorton.jpg

Wanna see something really weird, how about a Harley flat head in a Norton chassis at our local antique motorcycle club meet. The guy that built this also races Harley flat heads at the Bonneville Salt Flats.

horton.jpg

Wanna see something really weird, how about a Harley flat head in a Norton chassis at our local antique motorcycle club meet. The guy that built this also races Harley flat heads at the Bonneville Salt Flats.
Looks like the Norton tranny too! I'd like to see the other side.

My dads buddy had a Norton buried under a tarp in his garage when I was a kid- Ive been in love since. The Flaton and the Black Xs are both tasty as well. The licence plate made me laugh.

Taken at the annual Norton Club Hansen dam meet and ride.

greennorton.jpg
...................................hi guys,,,, a few years ago i lived near a older guy that had tooo many toys,,,,, bikes ,,,all classic,, 15 all up including a norton es2 manx... with all the paper work ,,,,,, and a 350 cc norton 1950 something model with the rack behind the seat and a rack on the tank,,, the trouble was he never rode them.... but they were all nice bikes including a 600 ajs with a matching dustings side car.... but the manx was my faverite.. regards oldbiker :)

Back