For Sale - Not Available! 81 XS650 Stock Carbs w/ air pod filters

XS Man 2727

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have for sale a pair ( 2 ) stock carbs off of my 1981 XS650 with under 950 miles on them with chrome air filter pods. PM if interested and for price.. thank you

$95 for both carbs and come w chrome air filter pods in i believe about 50 - 52 mm size .. included in price is free shipping to lower 48 states ,,again carbs have less than 950 miles on them from a 81 xs650.. thank you for the interest

Do you have a pic so we can see what kind of shape there in?

Assuming they look good I have paypal ready.

Last edited:
I thought you only used Electronic carbs? Hello I love your work! BTW my name is Sean I'll be contacting you over the summer for a rephase (sorry to hijack)

I thought you only used Electronic carbs? Hello I love your work! BTW my name is Sean I'll be contacting you over the summer for a rephase (sorry to hijack)

Lectrons for me, yes :laugh:

But, I am looking to build a BONE Stock rephased engine, with all stock externals to run in my street tracker, and I wanna use stock carbs on it. That way folks can take a test ride and see for themselves the difference :thumbsup: Hi-Jack off :doh:

hey guys i have listed a new set of carbs for sale on another thread, the carbs that i had for sale in this post end up gettting misplaced at my friends and he replaced em with another set last night. thank you for your interest

Back