Not disappearing entirely...

Teebs

King of the Ass-Hats
Reaction score
...just won't be on nearly as much. If I'm building on a different make, then I'll be spending more time on a forum that caters to that make. There are a few guys on here that I definitely want to keep up with though, so I'll check in... besides, I still have 3 more XS basket cases in storage. :D

I do want to take a line or two to express my appreciation to Travis for a great site, and to the guys that have really contributed make it so. You all know who they are. Following their threads and posts has been entertaining and educational. Thank you all. :bike:

Teebs.. I just used one of your quotes in my signature, searched for you, then found this thread..

Anyway.. thanks for the thanks... When you get banned from the other site you're welcome back here :laugh:

I also want to know what you're working on..

Thanks, Travis... I suppose it is possible, however unlikely, that I might get banned again... in this kinder, gentler world... :laughing:

I just picked up an almost complete '45 knucklehead motor and trans. (I'd be ashamed to tell you just how much too much I probably paid for it, but I love the knucks) It is dismantled, in a box and in need of a crazy amount of TLC. I'm also going to look at a "I think it's a Yamaha 1100 or something" (his words) in a guy's garage that I met in a bar a couple of nights ago. It's been sitting for years, he has no idea of it's history, and he just wants it out of there. So, it should be CHEAP! :D Oooooh, also saw an early 70s Yamaha GT80, like the one I had as a kid, leaned up against an old pickup the other day... going to see if I can snag that one too!

Not working on anything yet though. I'm looking for a place with a decent garage.

And thank you, Jayel. It's true: I AM THE DARK SIDE... or at least the "SOMEWHERE-CLOSE-TO-DUSK SIDE"...

I kind of envision you as Randall Flagg but with a attitude:yikes: and without his endearing qualitys

Last edited:
Awwe, christ!! You guy's just made me snort my coffee thru my nose! Too funny! Nice find, a'45 knuck huh? Great bike, love them. Although, I AM a big Pan guy myself. Or an old Ironhead. Nothing make's a sound like an Ironhead. I,too, am guilty of lurking at other site's for more info on the FE HEAD I'm building.

Teebs finally got his hands on something good! Somebody rescue it from him!

Back