For Sale - Odds and Ends

Hey would you happen to have the bracket that hooks the throttle cable to the carbs. I got a 79 and the bracket didn't come with it.

Posted via Mobile

I really need the resevoir and small connecting tube for the rear brake caliper. Would you be interested in selling that?

thanks,
Nick

I'm interested in buying the reservoir and attached hose from the rear break caliper. I have the calp, but not the res. and hose. Are you interested in selling just that part to me? If the whole unit is cheap enough, I'll buy the whole thing. How much are you asking?

Thanks,

Nick

Hi there. I need rear signal 'stays' left and right. Looks like they are attached to what seems to be rear lights in the image above. Would you be parting with those? Need them for 1976 xs650, moving lights to original location. Thanks.

Nick.... I will sell just the res and tube... hows $15.00 shipped?

6505280, the signal stays are no longer available

Early tach.... mounting posts have very slight crack in plastic housing

IMG_1459.jpg

Ok, thanks for not leaving me hangin'.

I try my best to stay on top of this stuff. I may be picking up another bike to parts out so I will keep everyone updated

hey i just dropped a valve and took a chip out of the cylinder sleeve are the jugs still for sale or have they sold?

So I bought your reservoir and hose, but I think I need the plastic connector piece that goes from the hose to the the metal housing too. Does that make sense? Can I get that from you too? Without it the res. And hose is useless to me.... Let me know thanks

Zombis..... the jugs are Pending but I will let you know.

Nick... I will get it pulled today and out first thing Monday morning

Back