1. Having trouble logging in? Try closing your browser and re-opening it. If that doesn't work, try a different browser or device. The site will be updated soon to resolve these browser issues.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Ok.. now what ?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by motormike, Oct 12, 2021.

1. motormike

motormike XS650 Junkie XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Mpls
    Whiz !.jpg Whiz 4.jpg Whiz 3.jpg Ok... I'm drive'n down the street... and..whoa ! Saw this in a front yard, cabled to a tree. For sale... Seller said ran great.. five years ago.. stuffed it in the back of the garage. Now, the " boss " made it clear... " clean out the garage ". Even came with a new gas tank. I didn't even haggle the $60.oo ask'n price. So... now what ? I'm to frickn old for a morn'n paper route. It's a nine mile rip to Saturday morn'n coffee with the Star Buck rejects.... which I'd do on my Cushman.... but this is pretty much a Buick bumper magnet. :)

Mailman, Boog, Scripto VU and 3 others like this.
  2. Downeaster

Downeaster Everything in XS Top Contributor

Nice! I'm still looking for the right base to build one on.

3. teamWicked

teamWicked XS650 Addict Top Contributor

I see room for an XS650 if you stretch it a little...

4. azman857

azman857 '80 XS 650SG Rider XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

$60! I'm calling your police dept. You stole that bike! Congrats on your new ride. She runs?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021 at 1:33 PM
    Mailman, Adamc and teamWicked like this.
  5. motormike

motormike XS650 Junkie XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Mpls
    Mixed up some 2 smoke go juice.... 20-1.... started pedaling.... drop'd the start lever and it skidded to a halt... seems you really have to get it rolling prior to drop'n the fun lever. So.. this time built a head of steam and let the lever loose... the massive engine started and off I flew !
    This sucker rips pretty good.... I learned you have to pull the clutch lever in prior to brake'n (standard rear wheel Bendix).... even the head flight works.....It'd make a great pit bike.... swap meet cruiser .... hang a bicycle basket on the front....might even be a good chick magnet .... oooh !

azman857, Mailman, kshansen and 3 others like this.