Omar's: anyone gotten through to Robert lately

racerdave

^ Gone not forgotten ^
Reaction score
I've tried for 3 days now, and keep getting "The Voice mailbox is full"
I understand the guy is a one man show, I have ?'s about items or a order, just wondering if anyone has talked with him this week?

I just talked to him and he's cleared out his voicemail. He also told me that he talked to racer dave recently. The guy's just buried right now. Summer is usually his slow season and this year it's just the opposite. He's really trying to accomadate everyone the best he can.

I just talked to him and he's cleared out his voicemail. He also told me that he talked to racer dave recently. The guy's just buried right now. Summer is usually his slow season and this year it's just the opposite. He's really trying to accomadate everyone the best he can.

Yes I did just talk with him about a hour ago. We discussed the pipe fit issue I have. It's mainly the bottom/left cylinder pipe/muffler, hanging to low. He said one other guy seems to have the same fit problem. I'm gonna try to get those pics tonight Pre. I'll post them here and Robert asked me to send them to him. He did say he would talk to you about your pipe fit, which is what I'd like to have. For what it is worth, my build is on a Special and so is the other fella he mentioned. That shouldn't be a issue, as I seen many pics of Trackers built off special frames and the mufflers seem to snug up fine.

Back