Omars is once again producing exhaust systems

Omars Fiberglass

Omars Fiberglass
Reaction score
Omars is once again producing exhaust systems. We spent a lot of time and spared no expense to offer you the finest high quality exhaust systems that Omar's has always been known for. Omars megaphones are made specifically for us from our design and specs. We use nothing but the highest quality parts. We are using all the same vendors and the best local fabricators that were originally used to produce the high quality exhaust pipes that Omar’s is known for.

Get on our Pre-sale list for the first production run that is going on now.
We are not asking you to pay any money at this time.
If your interested in a set of pipes send us an email and we will get you on our Pre-Sale list omarsfiberglass@gmail.com

omarsfiberglass.com/exhaust

Last edited:
image.jpg
I have a set and wow they perform and sound awesome. I do have the optimizers in them.

Can't wait to get my pipes from Omar's.. I did the pre sale thing for the Mile Pipes. They say it will be a couple of weeks yet. I had a hard time deciding on the Mile pipes or the 1/2 mile pipes. I really like how those hooligans look on your bike Motocue. I am also getting the Optimizers. They said they would weld the part of the optimizer that goes in the pipes on for me for nothing so they will be ready to go. :thumbsup:

We now have Omar's Exhaust systems in stock.

All of our pre-sale orders are filled and out the door and we have some extra on the shelf.
We had such a great response, we are so pleased that we can provide the exhaust systems you guys are looking for. :thumbsup:
Thank you very much for your support..Kevin

Omarsfiberglass.com/exhaust

Back