Wanted - Omars or similar front to rear wheel conversion kit.

sbaugz

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Looking for a kit to convert front wheel to rear.
Also need a front mag wheel to use with the kit, along with all the disc brake components for the rear as well.

Ive got a sandblasted 19" mag that is straight with a race quick change rear conversion installed. Comes with a Conti dirt tire and rear race disc. I picked it up at a local swap meet but have decided to go another direction with the bike. Located in Minneapolis MN so shipping would be cheap- would let it all go for $150 shipped.

Let me know and I can get photos for you by the weekend.

Aaron

Ive got a sandblasted 19" mag that is straight with a race quick change rear conversion installed. Comes with a Conti dirt tire and rear race disc. I picked it up at a local swap meet but have decided to go another direction with the bike. Located in Minneapolis MN so shipping would be cheap- would let it all go for $150 shipped.

Aaron

sure i would like to see those pics.
I will PM you my email address. Thanks. Steve

Aaron

You still have this wheel for sale?

I've got 2 19" mag's with paint removed, sanded to 240-320 grit (now free of any deep scratches/dings) & can fine sand & buff as desired. Also have Omar's DTR 19" wheel conversion kit SOLD]including 520 front & rear sprokets SOLD(new-never used). Have 2 Avon Roadrider 100/90-19 tires SOLD(new-never mounted & properly stored), a 2" extended & underbraced swingarm made by Joe Wiseguy (ready to powdercoat).

Not despirate to sell, but seriously considering as I want to build a bobber instead of a cafe racer. If you are interested in any of the items, or a package deal, let me know. Unfortunately, currently out of town. Will be able to send pics/ prices this Friday or Saturday.

Won't go cheap, but will ask in neighborhood of 75-80% of what I paid retail.
Thanks,
David

Last edited:
Back