orlando xs650s

I hang out over in the same neighborhood this guys shop is at. I've never gone in but ride by all the time. I told my wife if I had he extra cash we have 16 more bikes in the garage. She didn't seem to care but I'm sure its because she knows I have no way to pull it off right now LOL. What an awesome score it would be though.

im visiting friends in orlando. i dont have a truck to get a bike back to nashvillle. i wonder if its worth it to rent a van or truck. but then the wife would have to drive 12 hrs by herself in the car. dont see that happening.
maybe i can tow the car behind the van with the bike in it.
im going to call him and take a look tomorrow.

Find out if they have titles for any of them. I've gotten a couple of 650's from that area, and the humidity is awful rough on them-there's likely a lot of rust and corroded aluminum. Pics would help.

I could use 4-5 more. More shit for the estate sale. :)

If you need parts, let me know, maybe I have it.

John

Have to run down to Port St Lucie tomorrow. His shop isnt open on monday. im going to stop by on Tuesday and will take some pics.

I looked at a cb900 here and see what you mean by corrosion.

Btw, I imagine your home filled with xs650 engines. You have a coffee table with an engine on each end and a thick glass slab on top. You also keep your favorite ones in velvet lined boxes that you built out of exotoc wood planks.

They pour generous sized drinks here in Orlando too.:)

Back