other bike pics (as requested lol)

Ncbikebabe

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
bi2_zpsa69f5b87.jpg

bi3_zpscd4b47cb.jpg

610618E8-orig.png

Not at all. There's a fair number of people on this forum who ride crotch rockets, there's even some RUB Harley types, we tend to diss them pretty hard though. :laugh: My XS is the only bike I own (at the moment). All my other rolling stock is old Brit sports cars.

I would love a rocket but at the moment just have my xs and an old yamaha vision that i really need to get working on. I really don't care what anyone rides as long as they are having fun and aren't a tool.

Hey I am Carbon, I'll do a blog with video. Its usually just Superstock which is unreal. I love it but I think I'll call it a day after this year! You should get over here. We do the Northwest 200 too which is a proper road race rather tan a time trial. A bit of trivia the TT actually stands for Tourist Trophy :)

748 Samurai? I had a 999 and i do miss it...Until i ride it where there is no curvy roads or track here. I woke up an bought a Versys and havent looked back....Might try and add an older aircooled monster one of these days though.

She's a 98 916, I bought her rate before snow fall and have about an hours worth of riding time.:banghead: (best hour of my life)
I know what you mean about the non curvy roads, and don't get me started on traffic..ugh

A monster would be alot more comfortable:D, whats the Versys like?

Back