Over 60?

Thats is close I bought some parts from that dealer a 76 mustang 2 You remember the 4cyl.over cam 6000miles was the best a cam woud last The car went through 2 cams before I bought it 2 cams and a set of folowers like a rocker arm. 59 counts sort of like turn 21 the next time your 40 I was going strong at 60 time goes faster after. stanton rd henlopen av red dump truck out front stop by[Might do that soon. I leave work at 4, normally. Thanks.

I will post when i get the card. I have cancer and have been battleing it for 11 years but my time is up for any help threw the doctor ways. Never took care of myself and because of growing up in the 60's i did everything and never looked back. A doctor in NY about 4 years ago said do you smoke and i said i gave up cigs a long time ago. He laughed and said no do you smoke i guess he could not say the word and i said every once in a while i take a hit . So he said take more hits if you want to see your grandchildren grow up. I had a buddy who's wife was into all this natural shit and was very much up on using mother natures garden and was very good at it and told me the same thing. So i am not a everyday toker but i uped my chances. Most people that have cancer don't know what they are giving you i had all the normal treatment and doctors would say didn't work lets try this lets try that. BULLSHIT!!!! In the last 10 years i have been operated on 12 times and if this little mother nature plant can give me just 1 year more or more hell yea i am going to do it. NJ has passed everything but there problem is now most of the townships have turned down the grow sites.
In Cal the first year the money the state made was unbeleaveable but now the scum bags in office want there peace of it and the states that got it are helping a small %.
Read your history the father of our country used and grew it. GOOD OLD GEORGE
Back then MOTHER NATURE was the doctor.
You young guys shit does catch up to you mine started with burning in my gut and i did nothing.
KEEP CHOPPIN!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that G lost a grand father with the same. keep on going. I have tried the doctors some good some bad. Had one bad one kill me at 50 getting a knee cap put back together told him I have a bad reaction to antibotic type ointment so he dumped 50000 units liquid form on my Knee flat lined in the recovery room when they turned it loose. :yikes: Touch and go breathing maching nurse and cold towel pulled me thrue.:D That was a bad run year, the 60tys. never trust anyone over 30 Woodstock was fun. I have a good life and a few bad days.Out run the reaper living is fun BurmaShave :thumbsup: Those signs were fun By the way MOM is 93. "sticks and stones will break your bones but names can never harm you" and a Friend works better than a pill.:bike:

Back