p-hangers for pea-shooters

burns

OWG
Reaction score
Does any one know a vendor for 1.5" P-Hangers ? I find them for 1 3/4 and 2 inch but not 1 1/2. I've got brackets that run horizonally from the passenger peg bolt and another frame bolt back to the two bolt mounts on the cans for each side but I think that my Pea-Shooters need a bit more support.

The devils in the details.
Maybe gggGary knows of something better.
Good luck with your search.

It's not that hard to "roll your own". I've made a couple pairs for headpipe attachment out of S.S. strap. You could just make the back strap longer or add a straight bracket to it .....

PClamp.jpg

It's not that hard to "roll your own". I've made a couple pairs for headpipe attachment out of S.S. strap. You could just make the back strap longer or add a straight bracket to it .....

PClamp.jpg

There's a thought. What is your technique for getting the round bend?

Bend the small 90° tab 1st then clamp it in a vice. Lay a slightly smaller O.D. pipe (like 1 1/4" for a 1 1/2" bend) on the strap and wrap it around it. A couple taps with a soft mallet will help it form and bend. Hardest part with the stainless is drilling the holes, lol. Clamp the ends together mounted on your pipe to ensure you have a good fit and drill a small pilot hole for the bolt. Remove and re-clamp the halves with the pilot holes lined up. Drill out to the needed hole size.

Bend the small 90° tab 1st then clamp it in a vice. Lay a slightly smaller O.D. pipe (like 1 1/4" for a 1 1/2" bend) on the strap and wrap it around it. A couple taps with a soft mallet will help it form and bend. Hardest part with the stainless is drilling the holes, lol. Clamp the ends together mounted on your pipe to ensure you have a good fit and drill a small pilot hole for the bolt. Remove and re-clamp the halves with the pilot holes lined up. Drill out to the needed hole size.

Thanks 5T, I'll give that shot.

Back