Pamco E-advance Unit

Capt_Zoom

Raider Rider/xs newbie
Reaction score
Just got my E-advance unit today. Am wondering a couple of things from the guys who already have them installed?

1. Where are you mounting it...particularly for the guys with stripped down bobbers.

2. Did you seal the ends with a grommet or silicone? I'm a bit worried about water getting in there. However I don't know if sealing it will make it over heat.

3. I haven't opened it up yet but I don't see an o-ring in the cover. Has anybody opened it up and put it in a thinner sealable box?

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

Just got my E-advance unit today. Am wondering a couple of things from the guys who already have them installed?

1. Where are you mounting it...particularly for the guys with stripped down bobbers.

2. Did you seal the ends with a grommet or silicone? I'm a bit worried about water getting in there. However I don't know if sealing it will make it over heat.

3. I haven't opened it up yet but I don't see an o-ring in the cover. Has anybody opened it up and put it in a thinner sealable box?

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

I mounted mine on top of my air box, but I guess most guys don't have an air box anymore.

My side cover protects it from rain. No concerns about water entering.

Attachments

• E-advancer 4 R1.JPG
    E-advancer 4 R1.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 102
I put mine on the battery cover where the glass fuses were. It's extra shock mounted(well as much as one can be on this bike) and well covered by the seat, away from stray electrical signals.

Back