pamco ign

gravelman

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
hi guys i just recieved my pamco ign that has been on back order for a while .i ordered the 14-0911 kit i believe 151 bux anyways in the 650 direct site they show that kit with the green monster coils if iam seeing it rite but i got the black coil with side posts has anyone else had this happen or have i still got the rite coil just dfferent colour not shure lol

MikesXS 14-0911 has the black ultimate coil but 650direct shows the green coil. I believe that the black coil is correct. I have the ultimate coil and it is a very good functioning item. You should be very pleased with it.

hi thanks for the info i just wasnt shure if maybe they changed the set up so i thought i would ask i wrote 650 direct tonight so maybe they have a reason for changing thanks again joe

Looks like you got the 'higher' end kit - they sell 2 versions, one with the dual output green coil and the one with the dual output ultimate black coil. That kit costs $20 more and is described as 'Pamco Pete's Personal Choice' - 14-0914

Back